积分

乐坛新星

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2013-9-26 17:12:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册会员,获得无损资源下载地址,享受高品质音乐。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
Unbelievable moment a golden eagle ispictured swooping on a DEER and trying to fly off with it in its talons 'infirst ever photographed case of its kind'
不可置信的瞬间,金雕袭鹿,还想携鹿一起飞走,这可是史上第一次拍到这种情形
It is a rare - and brutal - example of nature at work.
很少见,很残忍,但却是大自然的本来面貌。
A powerful golden eagle swoops on anunsuspecting Sika deer, digs in its claws in and tries to drag its prey away.
一只强有力的金雕袭击了一头未加防范的梅花鹿,用爪子抓住猎物,想携带它一起飞走。
These images, captured by zoologists in anature reserve the remote Lazovsky region of southeast Russia, show aparticularly audacious attack which sees
the eagle fell an animal several timesits own size.
一位动物学家在俄罗斯东南部偏远的 Lazovsky地区的一处自然保护区里拍到了这一画面,我们可以看到这只金雕袭击了体型比自己大几倍的动物。
Although the golden eagle is notorious for its bold hunts, and have been caughtattacking coyote and even a young bear, experts believe this is the firstdocumented attack on a deer.
虽然金雕以凶猛著称,有人拍摄过这种动物袭击狼和小熊的场景,但是专家认为这是首次有记录的金雕袭鹿事件。
The three frame show just two seconds ofaction, and were taken accidentally by scientists researching the endangeredSiberian tiger in 2011.
整个画面仅仅只有两秒钟,这是科学家们在2011年研究濒危的西伯利亚虎时意外拍摄到的。
The pictures, and a description of theevent, were published in this month's Journal of Raptor Research.
这些照片以及整个事件的文字描述发表在本月的《猛禽研究杂志》上。
Linda Kerley, of the Zoological Society of London, found the shots during aroutine equipment check.
伦敦动物学会的LindaKerley在对设备进行例常检查时发现了这些照片。
After discovering the astonishingphotograph, Ms Kerley and her colleagues found a carcass which they believed tobe that of the unfortunate deer just yards away.
在发现这个惊人的照片后,她和同事又在附近找到了一个动物尸体,她认为这就是那头不幸的鹿。
She said: 'It's the first time I've seenanything like it. It's rare for golden eagles to snatch up deer.
她说:“这是我第一次见到这种事情发生。金雕攻击鹿的情况的确是挺少见。”
'I saw the deer carcass first as Iapproached the trap on a routine check to switch out memory cards and changebatteries, but something felt wrong about it.
“当我去做例行检查读取记忆卡和换电池时,我首先看到了这个残骸,但是总觉得有点不大对劲。”
'There were no large carnivore tracks inthe snow, and it looked like the deer had been running and then just stoppedand died.
“雪中根本没有留下大型食肉动物的足迹,看起来这头鹿先是在拼命的跑着,然后就地停止并死亡。”
'It was only after we got back to camp that I checked the images from thecamera and pieced everything together. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.
“直到回到营地,我查看了相机里面的影像,我才直到发生了什么事情。我简直不敢相信自己所看到的。”
I've been assessing deer causes of death inRussia for 18 years, this is the first time I've seen anything like this.'
“我在俄罗斯干了18年的鹿死亡分析工作,这是我第一次看到这种情况。”
Dr Jonathan Slaght, from the WildlifeConservation Society - which works with the Zoological Soceity - said: 'Thescientific literature is full of references to golden eagle attacks ondifferent animals from around the world, from things as small as rabbits.
国际野生生物保护协会的JonathanSlaght博士说:“科学文献中大量提到全世界范围内金雕袭击各种动物的记载,包括小兔子。”
Golden eagles are one of the mostwidespread birds of prey in the world, and live in areas of Europe, Asia andNorth America.
金雕是世界上分部最广的猛禽之一,分部在欧洲,亚洲和北美。
They are renowned hunters, capable ofkilling prey much larger than themselves with their deadly talons. The birdsweigh 12lbs, havean 8ft wingspan and can fly atspeeds in excess of 100mph.
它们是著名的猎手,能够用致命的爪子杀死比自己还大型的动物。体重达12磅,翼展8英尺,时速可超过100英里每小时。
Sika deer can grow to weigh more than 300lbs, but the victim of thepictured attack was not fully-grown.
而梅花鹿体重可长到300多磅,但是图片中的这只可没有完全长成。

<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
[url=]x注|x注|x注| x注[/url]
<P>&nbsp;</P>
[url=]百x家x乐[/url]
<P>&nbsp;</P>

监控合作的三巨头:瑞典就与英美情报合作作出回应
女子与男友吵架出走穿性感薄纱遭色狼性侵
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册