名人勋章社区QQ达人分享勋章精华帖达人灌水勋章

发表于 2013-8-11 18:52:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册会员,获得无损资源下载地址,享受高品质音乐。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
本帖最后由 最终之战 于 2013-8-11 19:04 编辑

55e736d12f2eb938c0256d10d4628535e4dde71191ef4fbb.jpg
9213b07eca8065387b0a7dbc97dda144ac345982b3b7aa81.jpg
林赛·罗韩是出生于美国纽约市的好莱坞话题女王、影视明星及女流行乐歌手。她3岁就已成为模特,陆续为多个名牌产品在杂志和电视上做商业广告,后来踏上电影舞台,主演《辣妈辣妹》、《疯狂金龟车》、《倒霉爱神》等风靡一时的电影,以其校园青春喜剧《贱女孩》而走红,首张专辑《Speak》在全球突破数百万张销售,让这位叱咤好莱坞影坛的青春女星正式名列畅销歌手之列。她引领的个性穿衣风格,很快就成为美国女孩最热衷追随的时尚风向标。林赛忽胖忽瘦的时尚街拍,也成为网友粉丝们最津津乐道的明星话题之一。年少成名的林赛负面新闻不断,感情生活也相当丰富,如今俨然成为好莱坞“坏女孩”的代言人。2007年,林赛·罗韩凭借性感火辣的个性而荣登《马克西姆》杂志“100名最火辣美女”名单的榜首。2013年之后,她的生活开始走向正轨。

中文名:林赛·罗韩
外文名:Lindsay Lohan
别名:琳赛·洛翰
国籍:美国
出生地:New York, USA
出生日期:1986年7月2日
职业:模特,演员,歌手,艺人,设计师
代表作品:贱女孩,天生一对,辣妈辣妹,疯狂金龟车,双面疑杀峡谷
主要成就:第28届金酸莓奖 最差女主角

十多项美国青少年观众票选大奖

MTV电影大奖 突破创意女演员
主要成就:MTV电影大奖 最佳女演员(表演)

青少年选择奖 最受欢迎女主角

2007年 第12届卡普里全球电影奖

2005 TRL「第一女主角」大奖

ABC台预告2005年最IN名人

第7届好莱坞新秀大奖-今日巨星

2004年 娱乐周刊年度突破艺人
血型:O
星座:巨蟹座
身高:168cm
血统:1/4意大利&3/4爱尔兰
地位:2007年据今好莱坞永远的话题女王

star_stareu_137259_m.jpg
========================================
专辑介绍:Lindsay Lohan clearly spells out her ambition in the title to her second album, A Little More Personal (Raw) — she's going to shed the glitzy trappings of her debut, Speak, and dig down deep in her heart, letting feelings flood on the page. And, for better and worse, that's exactly what she does, nowhere more explicitly than the opening track (and lead single), "Confessions of a Broken Heart (Daughter to Father)," where she rails against her absentee father, whose transgressions and addictions have been gleefully chronicled by tabloids. It's a bracing minor key assault that's honest to a fault, particularly since it's not especially artful, yet it sets the tone for the rest of the album with its somber, self-conscious confession. A heavy stylized Strum und Drang hangs over the album, seeping into the purportedly lighter moments; for example, a clunky cover of Cheap Trick's "I Want You to Want Me" that arrives after "Confessions of a Broken Heart" reads more as another plea to her dad than as celebration of an unrequited crush.

While this makes for an album that's substantially more interesting and cohesive than the gaudy Speak, it doesn't necessarily mean that A Little More Personal (Raw) is a successful record, either. There's a large gap between teenage angst and teen pop and it's hard, if not impossible, to find a bridge between the two: soul-searching doesn't sound convincing when married either to dance-pop or to the dour anthemic pop/rock that Lindsay pursues here. Like her nemesis, Ashlee Simpson, Lohan has created a sour amalgam of slick '80s revivalism, mall-punk, mainstream pop, and rock learned via the local Hot Topic. She skims the surface of each style and sound, and the calculation behind it all isn't just transparent, but celebrated — beginning the title track with Lindsay muttering, "I like when people talk in beginning of songs/I think that's kinda rad," lays bare all the machinations behind the record. And while commercialized calculation may be a given with the teen pop territory, the end result sounds big, slick, and oddly depressing, particularly because Lohan seems obstinately determined to have no fun whatsoever. This compulsion to sound serious and mature sunk Ashlee's I Am Me, but A Little More Personal (Raw) is by far a better record than that, because Lindsay, at least on this album, has one thing that Ashlee does not: conviction. She really means it, man, when she sings about her father, or when she sings about alienation and heartbreak, and this emotional investment when married to the duly professional, straight-ahead songcraft of her collaborators makes for interesting listening. Again, that's not the same thing as fun, and the glossy gloom becomes a bit overbearing fairly quickly into the album, at which point it's hard not to marvel at the fact that Lindsay is expending so much energy on confessing matters that are already part of the public record. At the same time, this knowledge helps Lindsay's teenage angst seem more genuine than Ashlee's on I Am Me, and even if A Little More Personal (Raw) is far from being totally successful, it is an intriguing mash-up of heart and commerce. And it does suggest one thing that Speak never did: Lindsay Lohan may have an artistic vision as a recording artist, which is indeed a huge step forward.

IMAG3179.jpg
IMAG3178.jpg
IMAG3180.jpg
IMAG3181.jpg
IMAG3182.jpg
IMAG3184.jpg
IMAG3185.jpg
IMAG3187.jpg
IMAG3188.jpg
IMAG3189.jpg

=============
百度下载: