积分

流行教主

积分
发表于 2019-4-28 12:32:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册会员,获得无损资源下载地址,享受高品质音乐。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
本帖最后由 DejaVuu 于 2019-4-28 15:14 编辑

【布鲁斯摇滚】John Mayall《Nobody Told Me》2019/FLAC+WAV [YERAYCITO MASTER SERIES X](耶雷西托X大师系列)
Nobody Told Me - Folder.jpg 00614aB4zy7siz3MZAu9a&690.jpg

══════════════
专辑名称:Nobody Told Me
专辑艺人:John Mayall
音乐风格:Blues / Blues Rock(布鲁斯摇滚
发行厂牌:Forty Below Records
发行时间:2019年02月
资源类型:FLAC[300MB]+FLAC[24bit 48khz][580MB]+WAV [YERAYCITO MASTER SERIES X](耶雷西托X大师系列)[2GB]

Recorded: 2018-2019 at The Foo Fighters’ Studio 606, Northridge, CA
Label: Forty Below Records
Catalog: FBR 022
Barcode: 0 20286 22760 1
Genre: Blues, British Blues, Harmonica Blues, Modern Electric Blues, Blues Rock
Duration: 48:05

══════════════
        【专辑简介】
══════════════
'Nobody Told Me', the new studio album from Blues Hall of Fame member, John Mayall, boasts an impressive and diverse list of guest guitarists, all personal favorites of Mayall's including Todd Rundgren, Little Steven Van Zandt of The E Street Band, Alex Lifeson from Rush, Joe Bonamassa, Larry McCray and Carolyn Wonderland who will be joining the band on tour. Also, on hand are Mayall's dynamic Chicago rhythm section of Greg Rzab on bass guitar and Jay Davenport on drums, along with Billy Watts (Lucinda Williams) on rhythm guitar and Mayall's regular horn section, moonlighting from their day job in The Late Show with Conan O'Brien's house band.
  The album was produced by Mayall and Forty Below Records founder Eric Corne at The Foo Fighters' Studio 606 on the same legendary Sound City Neve console his one-time protégés from Fleetwood Mac used to record the best-selling Rumors album.

AllMusic Review by Thom Jurek:
At age 86, British blues godfather John Mayall is still going strong. In 2016 he pruned his touring band to a trio with Mayall acting as his own guitarist and keyboardist. This date finds him returning to the quartet lineup with a host of all-star axe-playing guests including Joe Bonamassa, Larry McCray, Alex Lifeson, Steven Van Zandt, and Todd Rundgren, as well as his newest touring slinger Carolyn Wonderland (the first female to hold that role in one of his bands). He is also accompanied by his working rhythm section of bassist Greg Rzab and drummer Jay Davenport, with Billy Watts on rhythm guitar, and the horn section from Late Night with Conan O’Brien.
Anyone familiar with Mayall's catalog understands his proclivity for hiring the best sidemen -- especially guitar players who have included Eric Clapton, Mick Taylor, Peter Green, Harvey Mandel, Coco Montoya, and Walter Trout, to name a few. Nobody Told Me was cut in Los Angeles at the Foo Fighters' Studio 606 on the same Sound City Neve console his one-time protégés from Fleetwood Mac (John McVie and Mick Fleetwood) used to record Rumours. Mayall has a way of both purposing his guitarists and focusing them while getting them to open up. The opener is a read of Magic Sam's "What Have I Done Wrong" with Bonamassa. While rightfully celebrated for his technical acumen, Bonamassa is also well known for his excesses. Here he delivers a taught, brief, and biting break buoyed and balanced by the funky horn section. The tune also reveals that in his advanced age, Mayall's singing has lost its nasal quality to become an expressive (and mostly on key) growl. Later, Bonamassa is featured on the punchy, blues-jazz fusion number "Delta Hurricane," which also boasts a burning horn chart. McCray is, as always, all edges and razor-wire, and is given free rein on "The Moon Is Full" and the Chicago-styled slow burner "The Hurt Inside." Former Rush guitarist Lifeson turns in the set's biggest surprise in a cover of Jeff Healey's "Evil and Here to Say," on which Mayall plays his trademark wailing, harmonica alongside his fierce blues piano. Lifeson could easily shred through his breaks, but instead tempers his attack to add to the tune's powerful emotive kick while retaining his signature sound. Rundgren shows his solid grasp on the soul-blues boogie of Little Milton's "That's What Love'll Make You Do," while Van Zandt's fuzzed-up six-string performance on Mayall's "It's So Tough" (backed by the songwriter's sultry, spacy electric piano), is offered with raw, swinging roadhouse intensity. Wonderland shows the authority in her playing via three selections, beginning with the snarling, moody, ropey electric slide blues-rocker "Distant Lonesome Train," penned by Bonamassa. Her house-rockin' boogie comes to the fore on Mayall's "Like It Like You Do," and the long, slow blues of his title track closes the set and she trades lines with Mayall's rumbling piano. Guitar slayers notwithstanding, Nobody Told Me is a hallmark Mayall date, chock-full of great songs and performances that underscore his considerable (and well-deserved) reputation.

══════════════
        【专辑曲目】
══════════════
01. What Have I Done Wrong (feat. Joe Bonamassa) - 3:55
02. The Moon Is Full (feat. Larry McCray) - 4:54
03. Evil And Here To Stay (feat. Alex Lifeson) - 4:48
04. That's What Love Will Make You Do (feat. Todd Rundgren) - 3:54
05. Distant Lonesome Train (feat. Carolyn Wonderland) - 4:33
06. Delta Hurricane (feat. Joe Bonamassa) - 4:58
07. The Hurt Inside (feat. Larry McCray) - 5:36
08. It's So Tough (feat. Steven Van Zandt) - 4:19
09. Like It Like You Do (feat. Carolyn Wonderland) - 3:46