x
刘可奇《KEQI 可奇》.jpg

专辑名称:KEQI 可奇
歌手名称:刘可奇
制作发行:HIFIVE
发行日期:2018年08月29日
专辑语言:国语

专辑介绍:

EP《可奇》(KEQI)是唱作人、音乐制作人。这张迷你专辑收录了5支单曲,绝妙的融合了爵士、摇滚、电子以及传统音乐元素。广泛结合各种音乐体裁的CHLOE可奇为华语流行音乐带来一种全新的音景,并开创了一种兼具柔美与震撼的轻悦聆听体验。

这张EP专辑探索了赋予女性权力与自爱的主题,用三种语言创作的CHLOE可奇希望通过她的声音、乐曲与歌词来治愈伤悲与心碎。这5首单曲完整的讲述了一个扣人心弦的故事——源自一个残损身心的至深至暗处。这是一个小女孩成长为一名自信、自强、自立的年轻女性的旅程,她已经准备好追逐梦想、迎接广阔的世界。

CHLOE可奇想要通过她的音乐鼓励人们回归他们最纯粹的情感,并且勇敢面对使我们找回自我的种种情绪。在幸福、愤怒与悲伤的极致中,CHLOE可奇用她个性超脱的编曲和独特的嗓音讲述自己的故事,伴你渡过艰难。

来自可奇:

这张专辑的灵感主要来自我个人的一段长达两年的感情。他很会说甜言蜜语,于是我任由他的语言和行为定义自己。当他抛弃我跟别人在一起的时候,我整个人垮掉,只剩下一具空壳,困惑、迷茫、气愤、消沉。

创作使我能够为这些强烈的情绪在音乐中找到出口。同时我也从其他女性分享的相似经历中汲取能量。我想赋予她们一个反抗伤害的声音——无论是肉体上还是精神上的伤害。为了不再害怕讲述她们的故事,重新找到胜利与曙光。

我的灵感来自于所有在面对困境后变得更加自信与强大的女性。我的专辑献给所有为爱情疯狂、为爱好倾尽心血、为人们真诚服务并产生积极影响的女性。向所有努力活到极致的女性致敬。你们值得。

Album Introduction:

This mini album is a compilation of 5 songs that is a seamless blend of jazz, rock, electronic and traditional elements. She brings into Mandopop a whole new soundscape, combining a wide array of musical genres and creates an easy listening experience that is gentle yet powerful.

Addressing the theme of female empowerment and self love, trilingual songwriter CHLOE 可奇 hopes to heal broken hearts through her voice, music and lyrics. These 5 songs tell a compelling story from start to end - emerging from the darkest depths of a damaged soul and body. It is a journey of a girl blossoming into a confident, driven and individualistic young woman ready to take on her dreams and the world beyond.

CHLOE 可奇 aims to make listeners return to their raw emotions through her music, and to not be afraid of embracing the spectrum of feelings that make us human again. From the extremes of happiness, anger and sadness, CHLOE 可奇 intentionally carries you through with her larger-than-life musical arrangements and unique voice that tells her story.

From Keqi:

The main Inspiration came from a personal relationship that I was in for two years. He was a sweet talker, and I let him define me through his words and actions. When he left me for other women, I was a broken person and an empty shell. Lost, confused, angry and depressed.

Through songwriting, I was able to put all these intense emotions into music. I drew strength from other girls and women who went through similar experiences and told their stories as well. I wanted to give them a voice, to speak up against abuse - physically and emotionally. To not be afraid of telling their stories, and finding triumph and light again.

My inspiration comes from all women that emerged more confident and strong through the adversities that they’ve faced. My album goes out to all the women who love fiercely, who pour our their hearts into their passions, who serve people genuinely and use their influence for good. To all the women to live life to the fullest. You’re worth it.

专辑曲目:

01.女孩好奇怪
02.铜锣湾的你
03.爱情笑话
04.怎么爱个女人
05.自私女人

全碟网盘下载地址:  

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

Sarah《Back of the Back Part 2 背后的背后 Part 2》2018/320K/MP3/BD/CT
A.LOVE《01》2018/320K/MP3/BD/CT

主题

回帖