积分

流行教主

积分
发表于 2023-4-25 14:05:26 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册会员,获得无损资源下载地址,享受高品质音乐。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x

简介  · · · · · ·

The album is one of Streisand's best-selling albums and is ranked as one of the best-selling Christmas albums of all time. The cover photograph of the album was taken on June 16, 1967, during the rehearsal for her concert, A Happening in Central Park. The album is also Streisand's last album to use Columbia's "Stereo 360 sound" banner, and the last to be issued originally in monaural and stereo. Most copies of the LP edition seen today are stereophonic.
  Many of the tracks from this album were re-issued in 1970 as Side 1 of a compilation album titled Seasons Greetings from Barbra Streisand...and Friends, pieced together by Maxwell House Coffee and Columbia Special Products. (Side 2 of the compilation featured various tracks from Streisand's Columbia labelmates Doris Day, Jim Nabors, and Andre Kostelanetz.)
  The album was released on CD in November 1989. It was remastered and reissued once again in October 2004 for the Columbia Records "Essential Holiday Classics" series. The album was yet again reissued in October 2007 to commemorate the album's 40th anniversary.
  On May 5, 1999, A Christmas Album was certified Quintuple Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America for shipments of five million copies in the United States.

曲目  · · · · · ·

Jingle Bells

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire)

White Christmas

My Favorite Things

The Best Gift

Sleep In Heavenly Peace (Silent Night)

Gounod's Ave Maria

O Little Town Of Bethlehem

I Wonder As I Wander

The Lord's Prayer

下载地址:
链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/1M8pj5O9-zINytIPrkOLeIQ
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

评分