卸任版主

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2021-1-7 16:28:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册会员,获得无损资源下载地址,享受高品质音乐。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
Emma-Stevens.jpg

艾玛·纳丁·史蒂文斯(Emma Nadine Stevens)(1986年5月4日出生)是英国歌手兼词曲作者和多种乐器演奏家,总部位于英国吉尔福德。她的第一张全长专辑Enchanted发行了她的单曲“ Riptide”,并在主流上取得了成功,该专辑于2013年10月被选为iTunes Week of Week,下载量超过15万。她将自己的音乐描述为“闪亮的民间流行音乐”。

早期生活和教育

父母所生托比和蒂娜·史蒂文斯在吉尔福德在英国,她有一个妹妹,艾伦。史蒂文斯(Stevens)在吉尔福德(Guildford)郊外的索尔福德(Shalford)长大,直到17岁。她在索尔福德第一学校,埃芬汉(Effingham)的圣特蕾莎(St Theresa’s)和默罗(Merrow)的圣彼得(St Peter’s)上学,在那里她学习了GCSE音乐。

史蒂文斯(Stevens)看着母亲在两,三岁时弹奏西班牙原声吉他,并编造了“无用的旋律”。她的父母发现了这种早期才华,从六岁起就送她上大提琴和钢琴课。她后来加入了萨里青年乐队。从10岁起,史蒂文斯在查特豪斯(Charterhouse)上管弦乐和钢琴课,并于1999年在伊冯·阿诺德剧院(Yvonne Arnaud Theatre)上舞台学校。她的歌曲创作大约在12或13岁左右开始,当时她正确地接了吉他: “那时我也会在钢琴上写很多旋律。我也开始写诗-我在全国比赛中发表了一首诗-然后将它们与旋律结合在一起。”

史蒂文斯(Stevens)首次登台是在13岁的吉尔福德当地一个舞台上。“我很害怕,但我记得我喜欢像现在那样在舞台上唱歌。”

在她17岁生日那天,她被当时的男友抛弃;后来,这成为了她的第一首个人EP Heart on Hand中出现的歌曲“ How to Writing a Love Song” 的灵感。

从2006年到2007年,史蒂文斯进入当代音乐学院学习,并获得吉他与当代表演文凭。这也是她遇见吉他手Sam Whiting的地方。

早期职业

史蒂文斯(Stevens)和朋友夏洛特“查理(Charlie)”休森(Charlotte Hewson)仍在美国音乐学院(ACM)时,与希尔森(Hewson)担任主唱,史蒂文斯(Stevens)担任吉他和伴奏。二人组合演奏了封面和原创曲目,包括“ Fine Day”,“ Looking For Love”和“ Footprints”。从ACM毕业后,史蒂文斯(Stevens)担任会议音乐人,为Fin,H-Boogie和Ronit&The Aramingos等乐队演奏吉他和钢琴。她遇到了她的第一任经理鲍勃·詹姆斯(Bob James),并开始与多种流派的作家合作。她的工作包括写作和表演《英国达人》决赛选手安德鲁·缪尔(Andrew Muir)的首张专辑(仍未发行);她在2009年为这张专辑共同创作了《不能说结束了》,《别让我走》和《你似乎不了解我》。不久之后,她写了首歌韩国男歌手SHINee的专辑“ Wowowow”于2010年出现在他们的第二张专辑Lucifer中。该歌在发行的第一周就售出了100,000张。

在“射击铅兔”乐队(被描述为“三人组成,复古,艺术屋,另类民谣摇滚乐队”)中进行了演出,并于2010年进行了欧洲巡回演出,并与FNAC进行了发行交易。乐队的同名专辑也是唯一一张专辑,其中有史蒂文斯(Stevens)支持四首歌的人声。

在洛杉矶与查理·午夜(Charlie Midnight)进行的歌曲创作中,在他的鼓励下,史蒂文斯(Stevens)开始认真考虑未来的个人事业。

其他合作项目还包括莎朗·沃恩,埃里克·谢尔梅霍恩,安迪·戈德马克,韦恩·罗德里格斯,米莫扎·布林森,亚当·卡根,威尔·西姆斯,拉斯·巴拉德和约翰·贝克。

2011年,她与英国摇滚乐队Fin一起巡回演出,支持Incubus,Mona,The Kooks和Feeder,定期为2万名观众表演。

个人职业

2012年初,史蒂文斯的母亲被诊断出患有癌症。她与查理·米德夜(Charlie Midnight)一起,一直在大力鼓励她从事个人事业-“她是我的最大支持者和信徒,她会说,’你有潜力自己做。’ 所以我想,“是的,我要去做!”。

在她母亲于2012年3月26日去世的前两周,他们坐在一起,决定第一张专辑将首先发行四张EP。蒂娜·史蒂文斯(Tina Stevens)设计了封面作品,该作品将分四个部分用于每个EP。这四首歌放在一起,构成了整张专辑《着迷》的整个封面。

早在2011年11月,史蒂文斯就开始与词曲作者/制作人Pete Woodroffe(以与Def Leppard的合作而著称)开始合作,最终他们将共同创作14首曲目,并制作全部4张EP和专辑。在2013年12月的一次采访中,她宣布伍德罗夫为她的“终极英雄”。

2012年8月,史蒂文斯(Stevens)被英国广播公司(BBC)推出的面向未签名艺术家的新专辑。2012年8月19日,她与乐队成员Sam Whiting,Belinda Webb和Emma Hughes进行了四场现场直播。

第一首单曲“ A Place Called You”于2012年10月28日发行,并于2012年9月2日在BBC Radio 2的Weekend Wogan表演中获得了首场全国性播出。该单曲是她最成功的歌曲之一,在Spotify上有超过200万个流。

史蒂文斯(Stevens)在2012年剩余时间里进行了广泛的巡回演出,推广了Heart on Hand EP。

2013年1月,她与英国民谣摇滚歌手兼词曲作者Passenger合作,创作了歌曲《I’ll Be Your Man》。

2013年初,特里·沃根(Terry Wogan)继续赢得《Heart on Hand》 EP的冠军,并于2013年3月17日在《周末沃根》(Weekend Wogan)现场亮相,史蒂文斯(Stevens)演唱了下一首单曲《一次》。美国歌手兼作词人珍妮·波斯蒂克(Jenn Bostic)也在该节目中亮相,并与她进行了埃德·希兰(Ed Sheeran)的“给我爱”的现场表演。史蒂文斯(Stevens)和博斯提克(Bostic)将成为牢固的朋友,并将在2013年一起巡回两次。

出现之后不久,“一次”就在2013年3月27日被英国广播公司第二电台播放。

继《Once》获得成功之后,原始单曲《A Place Called You》被重新发行,随后在2013年7月27日被BBC Radio 2播放列表。

BBC Radio 2早餐节目主持人克里斯·埃文斯(Chris Evans)给予了进一步的支持,并于2013年8月16日在现场表演中露面,史蒂文斯(Stevens)演唱了《一个叫你的地方》。在演出期间,埃文斯(Evans)邀请她参加2013年8月24日在英国广播公司(BBC)的“贫困儿童”慈善活动中的狂欢节。

2013年8月18日,她又在BBC电台2上进行了现场表演,当时她在《早安星期日》上表演了《向日葵》。接下来的一个月,史蒂文斯(Stevens)在2013年9月8日在海德公园(Hyde Park)举行的一日狂欢节(Best in Day)上为英国广播公司(BBC)颁奖典礼做头条。

首张专辑的录音工作于2013年9月9日完成,并且越来越成功地导致了最后两张EP的加速发行。最终的EP向日葵于2013年10月20日发行,其中包含第三首单曲“ Riptide”以及主打曲目“ Sunflower”,这是史蒂文斯写的两首应对母亲丧命的歌曲中的第二首。“当我写《向日葵》时,我想到了这个标题,因为我妈妈在我还是个小女孩的时候就曾在花园的底部种植向日葵,我真的很想用它把它变成歌词。这是我写过的最悲伤的歌曲之一,但我迫切需要-它在失去妈妈之后帮助了我,在悲伤的过程中,每天在舞台上唱歌时都对我有帮助。

“ Riptide”和“ Sunflower”分别在不到一天的时间内就完成了。 BBC电台2于2013年9月28日再次播放了新单曲,并在iTunes于2013年10月22日在英国,爱尔兰,俄罗斯和印度将其作为本周单曲后,iTunes给予了进一步的支持。

专辑制作完成后,史蒂文斯决定不再发行大型唱片公司,而是决定自行发行《魔法》,并与唱片公司服务公司Absolute Marketing and Distribution Ltd.签署了交易。

2014年1月,史蒂文斯(Stevens)的经纪人宣布将通过荷比卢比荷卢(Benelux)的Go Entertainment和爱尔兰的环球影业(Universal)发行“ Riptide”。在接下来的一个月,该单曲被比利时的Radio 2和radiomol 以及荷兰的Radio 2播放列表。

2014年,史蒂文斯(Stevens)再次与合著者兼制作人皮特·伍德罗夫(Pete Woodroffe)合作发行了她的第二张专辑Waves。新专辑的第一张单曲“ Make My Day”于2014年8月发行,并再次被BBC广播电台2播放。2014年9月7日,史蒂文斯在Weekend Wogan现场演唱了这首歌。

专辑的录制已于2014年8月15日完成,Waves随后于2014年11月10日发行。

2015年8月,发行了扩展的Waves豪华版,其中包含新艺术品和8条新曲目(限量版CD digipack版本中包含10条新曲目)。新曲目之一,“ Never Gonna Change”,于2015年6月作为单曲发行。

在2015年夏天,史蒂文斯(Stevens)在纳什维尔(Nashville)度过了一个月,与音乐家和词曲作者合作,为自己的第三张录音室专辑《我的根源》做准备。这是她的第一张自制唱片,其中包括与查理·米德夜(Charlie Midnight),皮特·伍德罗夫(Pete Woodroffe)和巴克·约翰逊(Buck Johnson)共同创作的歌曲。专辑中出现的音乐家包括Michael Spriggs,Bruce Bouton,Jonathan Yudkin和Miles Bould。由Ash Howes混音的电台编辑“ Sing Out(Hey La Hey Lo)”作为专辑的第一首单曲于2017年6月发行,并进行了简短的标题巡回宣传以推广该专辑。致我的根发行于2017年7月21日,随后发行了第二首单曲,专辑中的专辑曲目以及Ash Howes的另一首混音作品《 To My Roots》于2017年8月。

2017年4月,史蒂文斯(Stevens)受邀参加欧洲歌唱大赛(Eurovision Song Contest)英国国家评审团。

2017年11月,圣诞节以数字形式和限量版CD EP发行了四首喜庆歌曲的集合。其中包括与纳什维尔的迈克尔·斯普里格斯(Michael Spriggs)合作创作的《停留另一天》,《只有我们知道的地方》和传统颂歌《寂静之夜》的封面。

史蒂文斯(Stevens)的单曲《一个叫你的地方》(A Place Called You)在《爸爸去哪儿》(Where Are Going Dad?在湖南电视台播出的中国真人秀节目吸引了7500万观众。新曲《卡布奇诺之歌》于2019年初录制,并于2019年4月发行(仅在中国发行),以配合史蒂文斯在该国的七个城市巡回演出。这首单曲也被收录在仅在中国发行的专辑《A Place Called You》中,实际上是《 Greatest Hits》合辑。

在2018年期间,史蒂文斯与作家Charlie Midnight,杰西卡·沙曼(Jessica Sharman)和凯文·杰里米(Kevin Jeremiah)(来自The Feeling乐队)合作,制作了五首单曲EP,名为Atoms,于2019年5月10日发行。 Jeremiah,还包括The Feeling乐队其他成员Ciaran Jeremiah(吉他)和Paul Stewart(鼓)的贡献。EP的标题曲《Atoms》随后由Pete Woodroffe重新混音,并于2019年11月22日发行了第二首单曲。

史蒂文斯即将发行的录音室专辑定于2021年初发行;主打单曲“ Jump In”于2020年9月4日发行。

个人生活

史蒂文斯仍住在吉尔福德地区。

除了音乐,她最大的爱好是冲浪和海上运动。

Emma Nadine Stevens (born 4 May 1986) is an English singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, based in Guildford, United Kingdom. She achieved mainstream success with her single “Riptide” from her first full-length album Enchanted, which was featured as iTunes Single of the Week in October 2013 and had over 150,000 downloads. She describes her music as “sparkly folk pop”.

Early life and education

Born to parents Toby and Tina Stevens in Guildford in England, she has one younger sister, Ellen. Stevens grew up in Shalford just outside Guildford, where she lived until the age of 17. She attended Shalford First School, St Theresa’s in Effingham and St Peter’s in Merrow where she studied GCSE Music.

Stevens watched her mother play Spanish acoustic guitar at the age of two or three and made up “useless melodies”. Spotting this early talent, her parents sent her to cello and piano lessons from the age of six. She later joined the Surrey Youth Orchestra. From the age of about 10, Stevens had orchestra and piano lessons at Charterhouse, and attended stage school at the Yvonne Arnaud Theatre in 1999. Her songwriting began around age 12 or 13 when she took up the guitar properly: “I’d write a lot of melodies on the piano then too. I started writing poetry as well – I got a poem published in a national competition – and I started combining them with melodies”.

Stevens’s first appearance on stage was at the age of 13 at a local venue in Guildford. “I was terrified but I remember loving being on stage and singing my songs as I do now”.

On her 17th birthday, she was dumped by her then boyfriend; this was later to become the inspiration for the song “How to Write a Love Song”, which appeared on her first solo EP Heart on Hand.

From 2006 to 2007, Stevens attended the Academy of Contemporary Music and graduated with a diploma in Guitar and Contemporary Performance. This is also where she met her guitarist Sam Whiting.

Early career

While still at ACM, Stevens and friend Charlotte “Charlie” Hewson formed Wildstar (described as “an acoustic/pop duo with a mix of harmony and mellow rock”) with Hewson on lead vocals and Stevens on guitar and backing vocals. The duo played a combination of covers and original tracks including “Fine Day”, “Looking For Love” and “Footprints”. After graduating from ACM, Stevens worked as a session musician playing guitar and piano for groups such as Fin, H-Boogie and Ronit & The Aramingos. She met her first manager, Bob James, and started collaborating with writers across multiple genres. Her work included writing and performing on Britain’s Got Talent finalist Andrew Muir’s debut album (still unreleased); she co-wrote “Can’t Say That It’s Over”, “Don’t Let Me Go” and “You Don’t Seem to Understand Me” for the album in 2009. Soon after, she wrote a song called “Wowowow” for Korean boy-band SHINee, which appeared on their second album Lucifer in 2010. The song sold 100,000 copies in its first week as a single.

Performing in the band Shooting Lead Rabbits (described as “a three-piece, retro, art house, alternative, folk rock band”) led to a European tour in 2010 and a distribution deal with FNAC. The band’s self-titled and only album release features Stevens on backing vocals on four of the tracks.

During songwriting sessions in Los Angeles with Charlie Midnight, with his encouragement, Stevens began to seriously consider a future solo career.

Other collaborations have included Sharon Vaughn, Eric Shermehorn, Andy Goldmark, Wayne Rodriguez, Mimoza Blinsson, Adam Kagan, Will Simms, Russ Ballard and John Beck.

In 2011, she toured with British rock band Fin, supporting Incubus, Mona, The Kooks and Feeder, regularly performing for crowds of 20,000.

Solo career

In early 2012, Stevens’ mother was diagnosed with cancer. Along with Charlie Midnight, her mother had been strongly encouraging her to embark on a solo career – “she was my biggest supporter and believer in me and would say, ‘You’ve got the potential to do it yourself.’ So I thought, ‘Yeah, I’m going to do it!’”.

Two weeks before her mother died on 26 March 2012, they sat down together and decided that the first album would be released initially as a series of four EPs. Tina Stevens designed the cover artwork that would be used, in four sections, for each of the EPs. Placed together, the four pieces form the entire cover of the full album, Enchanted.

Earlier, in November 2011, Stevens had started collaborating with songwriter/producer Pete Woodroffe (best known for his work with Def Leppard) who would eventually co-write 14 of the tracks and produce all four EPs and the album. In an interview in December 2013, she declared Woodroffe as her “Ultimate Hero”.

In August 2012, Stevens was picked up by the BBC Introducing series for new and unsigned artists. On 19 August 2012 she performed four songs live on air with band members Sam Whiting, Belinda Webb and Emma Hughes.

The first single, “A Place Called You”, was released on 28 October 2012 and received its first national airplay on BBC Radio 2’s Weekend Wogan show on 2 September 2012. The single is one of her most successful songs, with over 2 million streams on Spotify.

Stevens toured extensively during the remainder of 2012, promoting the Heart on Hand EP.

In January 2013, she collaborated with English folk-rock singer-songwriter Passenger, which resulted in the song “I’ll Be Your Man”.

In early 2013, Terry Wogan continued to champion the Heart on Hand EP, culminating in a live appearance on Weekend Wogan on 17 March 2013, where Stevens performed the next single to be released, “Once”. Also appearing on this show was American singer-songwriter Jenn Bostic, with whom she performed a live cover of Ed Sheeran’s “Give Me Love”. Stevens and Bostic would become firm friends and would tour together twice during 2013.

Soon after this appearance, “Once” was playlisted by BBC Radio 2 on 27 March 2013.

Following the success of “Once”, the original single “A Place Called You” was re-released and was subsequently playlisted by BBC Radio 2 on 27 July 2013.

Further support came from BBC Radio 2 Breakfast presenter Chris Evans, resulting in a live appearance on the show on 16 August 2013, where Stevens performed “A Place Called You”. During the show, Evans invited her to play at his Carfest festival in aid of the BBC Children in Need charity on 24 August 2013.

Another live appearance on BBC Radio 2 soon followed on 18 August 2013 when she performed “Sunflower” on Good Morning Sunday. The following month, Stevens headlined the BBC Introducing stage at Festival in a Day in Hyde Park on 8 September 2013.

Recording work on the debut album was completed on 9 September 2013, and growing success led to the accelerated release of the final two EPs. Sunflower, the final EP, was released on 20 October 2013 and contained the third single “Riptide” as well as the title track “Sunflower”, the second of two songs Stevens wrote about coping with the loss of her mother. “When I wrote ‘Sunflower’ I came up with the title because my Mum used to grow Sunflowers at the bottom of the garden when I was a little girl, and I really felt the urge to use that and turn it into a lyric. It’s one of the saddest songs I have written, but I just desperately needed to – it helped me in the grieving process after losing my Mum and it helps me every day when I sing it on stage”.

“Riptide” and “Sunflower” were each written in less than a day. BBC Radio 2 again playlisted the new single on 28 September 2013, and further support followed from iTunes when the track became their Single of the Week in the UK, Ireland, Russia and India on 22 October 2013.

After the album was completed, rather than sign to a major label, Stevens decided to self-release Enchanted, and signed a deal with label services company Absolute Marketing and Distribution Ltd.

In January 2014, Stevens’ manager announced that “Riptide” would be released via Go Entertainment in Benelux and Universal in Ireland. In the following month, the single was playlisted by Radio 2 and radiomol in Belgium and Radio 2 in the Netherlands.

During 2014, Stevens again collaborated with co-writer and producer Pete Woodroffe on her second album, Waves. The first single from the new album, “Make My Day”, was released in August 2014 and was, once again, playlisted by BBC Radio 2. Stevens performed the song live on Weekend Wogan on 7 September 2014.

Recording the album was completed on 15 August 2014 and Waves was subsequently released on 10 November 2014.

In August 2015, an expanded deluxe edition of Waves was released with new artwork and eight additional tracks (ten additional tracks were included on the limited edition CD digipack version). One of the new tracks, “Never Gonna Change”, was released as a single in June 2015.

During the summer of 2015, Stevens spent a month in Nashville collaborating with musicians and songwriters as she prepared for her third studio album, To My Roots. This was to be her first self-produced album, and included songs co-written with Charlie Midnight, Pete Woodroffe and Buck Johnson. Musicians appearing on the album included Michael Spriggs, Bruce Bouton, Jonathan Yudkin and Miles Bould. A radio edit of “Sing Out (Hey La Hey Lo)”, remixed by Ash Howes, was released as the first single from the album in June 2017 with a short headline tour to promote the album. To My Roots was released on 21 July 2017, followed by the second single, the title track from the album and another remix by Ash Howes, “To My Roots” in August 2017.

In April 2017, Stevens was invited to be a member of the UK national jury for the Eurovision Song Contest.

In November 2017, Christmas, a collection of four festive songs, was released digitally and as a limited edition CD EP. It included covers of “Stay Another Day”, “Somewhere Only We Know” and the traditional carol “Silent Night”, a collaboration with Nashville’s Michael Spriggs.

Stevens’ track “A Place Called You” became a streaming hit in China after being featured on Where Are We Going Dad? a Chinese reality TV show broadcast on Hunan Television atrracting 75 million viewers. A new track, “The Cappuccino Song”, was recorded in early 2019 and released (in China only) during April 2019 to coincide with Stevens’ seven city tour of the country. The track was also included on the album A Place Called You, effectively a Greatest Hits compilation, released only in China.

During 2018, Stevens had collaborated with writers Charlie Midnight, Jessica Sharman and Kevin Jeremiah (from the band The Feeling) resulting in a five track EP entitled Atoms released 10 May 2019. The lead single, “Because It’s You” is a duet with Kevin Jeremiah and also includes contributions from other The Feeling band members Ciaran Jeremiah (guitar) and Paul Stewart (drums). The title track from the EP, “Atoms”, was subsequently remixed by Pete Woodroffe and released as the second single on 22 November 2019.

Stevens’ upcoming studio album is set for a release in early 2021; the lead single, “Jump In”, was released on 4 September 2020.

Personal life

Stevens still lives in the Guildford area.

Other than her music, her greatest passions are surfing and the sea.

专辑列表:
2012 – Heart On Hand [EP]
2013 – Dreaming Trees [EP]
2013 – Enchanted
2013 – Sunflower [EP]
2013 – Underwater [EP]
2014 – Waves
2014 – Waves [Deluxe]
2017 – Christmas [EP]
2017 – To My Roots
2019 – Atoms [EP]
2020 – Lockdown Lullabies [Covers, EP]