Pink Floyd——Wish You Were Here 平克*佛罗依德——希望你就在这里
翻译:王凌烟
So,so you think you can tell 这样看来,你认为你能断定
Heaven from hell 天堂来自地狱
Blue skys from pain 蓝天来自痛苦
Can you tell a green field 你能否断定绿色的原野
From a cold steel rail 来自冰冷的铁轨
A smile from a veil 微笑来自掩饰
Do you think you can tell 你(真的)认为你能断定吗?
Did they get you to trade 他们是否让你交易
Your heroes for ghosts? 用英雄换取幽灵
Hot ashes for trees? 炙热的灰烬换取树木
Hot air for a cool breeze? 沸腾的空气换取凉爽的微风
Cold comfort for change? 苍白的安慰换取物是人非
Did you exchange 你是否愿意交换
A walk on part in the war 继续走在战争中
For a lead role in a cage? 换取牢笼中的领袖
How i wish, how i wish you were here 我多么希望,多么希望你就在这里
We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after year 我们只是两个失落的灵魂年复一年地在鱼缸里徘徊
Running over the same old ground 不断地跑过亘古不变的大地
Have we found the same old fears (难道)我们只找到了亘古不变的恐惧吗?
Wish you were here (不!还有······)希望你就在这里
关于我们