最近看过此主题的会员

查看: 774|回复: 0

嘻哈:The Streets《None Of Us Are Getting Out Of This Life Alive》2020/F...

[复制链接]

主题

回帖

积分

人气天王

积分
发表于 2020-7-9 21:50:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册会员,获得无损资源下载地址,享受高品质音乐。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
None Of Us Are Getting Out Of This Life Alive.jpg

表演者: The Streets
专辑名: None Of Us Are Getting Out Of This Life Alive
发行时间: 2020-07-10
音乐厂牌: Universal-Island Records
风格流派: Hip-Hop
播放时长: 00:38:35

The return of Mike Skinner. The 12-track mixtape marks The Streets’ first album in nearly a decade and features collaborations with the likes of Tame Impala, IDLES, Hak Baker, Ms Banks, Donae’O, Kasien, Dapz on the Map. and many more.

Tonga, the balloon filled rap, grime and dubstep party by Mike Skinner and Murkage Dave, had been a series of shoobs to remember. Copenhagen to Manchester to Berlin. Brum to Brixton. Usually arriving with a coterie of legendary UK figureheads and gobby upcomers in tow, like Kano, Giggs, Jammer or Jaykae, the pulsating essence of the nights needed to be immortalised.

The original plan had been to release a Tongs album. But as night moved to day, and day moved along to night, it… just didn’t happen. Instead, a new mixtape titled None Of Us Are Getting Out Of This Life Alive steps up to take its place. Recorded between work on his film and accompanying solo The Streets album, it is the unpredictable sonic continuation of those parties.

Taking in UK Funky and twilight zone UK rap, and with guest spots ranging from Grammy nominated psychedelia sovereign Tame Impala to cult south London rapper Jesse James, as well as 2019’s key-fiend-friendly drum’n’bass collab with Chris Lorenzo, None Of Us Are Getting Out Of This Life Alive is the most eclectic and highly collaborative collection of songs from The Streets yet. Or as Mike puts it with characteristic distinction: “it’s really just a rap duets album.”

曲目列表:
01 - The Streets & Tame Impala - Call My Phone Thinking I'm Doing Nothing Better
02 - The Streets & IDLES - None Of Us Are Getting Out Of This Life Alive
03 - The Streets & Donae'O - I Wish You Loved You As Much As You Love Him [feat. Greentea Peng]
04 - The Streets & Ms Banks - You Can’t Afford Me
05 - The Streets & Jesse James Solomon & ELIZA - I Know Something You Did
06 - The Streets & Kasien - Eskimo Ice
07 - The Streets & Dapz on the Map - Phone Is Always In My Hand
08 - The Streets & Oscar #Worldpeace - The Poison I Take Hoping You Will Suffer
09 - The Streets & Jimothy Lacoste - Same Direction
10 - The Streets & Hak Baker - Falling Down
11 - The Streets & Rob Harvey - Conspiracy Theory Freestyle
12 - The Streets & Chris Lorenzo - Take Me As I Am

链接:https://pan.baidu.com/s/10lOtE7zxfpGD6yZbLLM2wA
提取码:

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

独立流行:Kacy Hill《Is It Selfish If We Talk About Me Again》2020/FLA...
另类乡村:The Jayhawks《XOXO》2020/FLAC/BD
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表