卸任版主

积分

社区QQ达人

发表于 2020-7-6 23:05:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

注册会员,获得无损资源下载地址,享受高品质音乐。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x

Beth-Hart.jpg

贝丝·哈特(Beth Hart)(1972年1月24日出生)是美国加利福尼亚州洛杉矶市的歌手,词曲作者和音乐家。她从第二张专辑《Screamin’for My Supper》的发行中获得了1999年的单曲“ LA Song(Out of This Town) ”,一举成名。该单曲在新西兰排行榜上名列前茅,并跻身美国成人当代音乐的前5名,并在Billboard 成人前40名排行榜中名列前十。

哈特(Hart)和乔·波纳马萨(Joe Bonamassa)的专辑Seesaw and Live in Amsterdam(阿姆斯特丹的Seesaw and Live in Amsterdam)在Billboard Blues专辑排行榜上排名第一,她的排行榜现在已经六次荣登榜首。赫特(Hart)在丹麦拥有两张单曲排行榜的第一张单曲,“如其所愿”和“学习生活”,以及一张卖白金的双碟专辑《Leave the Light On》。

Hart在Bonamassa发行的第一张专辑《Do n’t Explain》在荷兰获得了金奖,而他们在2014年的合作Seesaw获得了格莱美奖提名,并为Hart首次授予了“最佳当代布鲁斯女歌手”类别的布鲁斯音乐奖提名。

早年

哈特(Hart)在加利福尼亚的洛杉矶出生和长大。她4岁那年开始弹钢琴。起初,她专注于巴赫和贝多芬的古典作品,但随着年龄的增长,她也开始演奏Etta James,Otis Redding和Led Zeppelin等艺术家的作品。

关于她的童年,在接受Don Wilcock采访时,Hart表示:“小时候,我父亲以糟糕的方式离开了我,让我最难过的是,他将生活在我其他姐妹和兄弟的生活中,但他不会在我的身边。” 哈特20岁那年因艾滋病并发症失去了姐姐。

职业

1987–1998年:职业生涯开始

哈特(Hart)进入声乐和大提琴专业进入10年级的洛杉矶表演艺术高中。在同学的提示下,她很快在喜剧商店的Belly Room的开放式麦克风之夜开始唱歌。

哈特(Hart)从15岁起就开始在好莱坞玩俱乐部,最终在1993年录制了贝斯手(Beth Hart)和灵魂海(Ocean of Souls),邀请贝斯手Tal Herzberg和吉他手Jimmy Khoury入选。她的第一张正式唱片“ Immortal”和甲壳虫乐队的“ 钻石中的露西 ”的流行摇滚翻唱。贝丝·哈特乐队(Beth Hart Band)发行的第一张专辑 Immortal在1996年通过大西洋发行,扫描了13,000张专辑,并带有单曲“ God Bless You”。其中还包括“ Am I the One”,这是她的粉丝最爱,最终收录于她在2005年发行的第一张DVD中。贝丝·哈特乐队因内f而解散。

1993年,哈特(Hart)出现在埃德·麦克马洪(Ed McMahon)的 “ 明星搜寻”中,最终赢得了女歌手比赛。哈特(Hart)表示,由于与演出相关的污名,赢得该节目并没有为她带来唱片唱片的交易,并且在与《大西洋唱片》达成交易时,她已经烧光了所获得的奖金。

1999–2009:商业突破

哈特(Hart)的首张个人专辑《我的晚餐的尖叫》(Screamin’for My Supper)于1999年发行,专辑特色为“ LA Song(Out of This Town) ”,在新西兰排行第一,并在美国排行十大成人当代排行榜。这首歌还在比佛利山庄(Beverly Hills)的第10期和最后一季90210的第17集播出。与此同时,赫德在演唱中把主角的爱,詹尼斯,一个外百老汇基于乔普林的家信给她母亲的音乐。

Hart的后续专辑《Leave the Light On》于2003年通过Koch Records发行,此前大概是因为Hart的吸毒成瘾而被大西洋唱片公司抛弃。专辑虽然在新西兰仍然很成功,但是却在欧洲市场取得了突破,单曲“ Learning to Live”在丹麦排名第一,而专辑则获得了2倍白金认证。 “学习生活”还用作NBC上与Jillian的《 Losting It》的主题曲。2003年,她成为第一位也是唯一一位担任深紫歌曲(在香蕉专辑中发行的“闹鬼”)的主唱的音乐家。

两年后的2005年,哈特发行了她的第一张现场专辑《Live at Paradiso》,该唱片在阿姆斯特丹的一座前教堂录制,并以CD和DVD的形式发行。它拥有多种哈特的自我写的歌曲和一“的封面全部的爱用”,“ 齐柏林飞船 ”。赫特(Hart)出现在Toots Thielemans的专辑《One More For the Road》中,歌曲《我一定要唱蓝调》,该专辑于2006年发行。

哈特的第四张个人录音室专辑《37 Days》于2007年7月在欧洲发行,并最终以DVD的形式发行。这张专辑在丹麦的第一张专辑中首次亮相,花了两个星期的时间在专辑中排名第一,她的第一张专辑在全国排行榜上名列前茅,并且在丹麦获得了金牌认证。唱片是她在大型唱片公司(Universal)上的最后一张唱片,尽管这巩固了她在欧洲的商业成功。

2010–2014:独立职业,与Joe Bonamassa合作

她的第五张个人录音室专辑《我的加利福尼亚》于2010年发行,也是她在Provogue Records上的第一张专辑。哈特(Hart)凭借《我的加利福尼亚》(In California)这首唱片的主打歌,将音乐带到了加州电影第6季最后一集的结尾。2012年8月23日,英国广播公司电视剧《滑铁卢之路》第八辑的第一集使用了她的歌曲《我的加利福尼亚州的我随便吧》。2012年7月31日,专辑在美国发行。同日,她发行了名为《贝丝·哈特简介》的EP 。

在此期间,哈特合作与湿地的“母亲玛丽亚”,发布了iTunes的版本斩的2010个人专辑的斜线,和另外与说唱歌手出生于他的单曲“好痛”合作,于2012年2月发布的 2006年与Jeff Beck一起在美国巡回演出之后 ,她于2012年12月再次与他一起出现在肯尼迪中心歌剧院,并与一群蓝调/摇滚音乐家一起演出了《我想躲开盲人》致敬Buddy Guy,他获得了2012年肯尼迪中心荣誉一生对美国文化的贡献。性能收到起立鼓掌美国总统奥巴马和第一夫人米歇尔·奥巴马,而导致了与合作巴迪盖伊,在那里他录制了歌曲“你该怎么办关于我”贝丝·哈特对他的专辑节奏蓝调。

2011年,Hart与布鲁斯吉他手Joe Bonamassa合作发行了第一张布鲁斯经典专辑《Do n’t Explain》。这张专辑在Billboard Blues专辑榜上排名第三,在荷兰也获得了金牌。她还为Bonamassa的“ Dust Bowl ”(同年发行)中的歌曲“ No Love on the Street”提供了人声。

次年,Hart发行的Bang Bang Boom Boom成为她最大的商业成功之一,出现在至少10个国家的排行榜上,并且成为她第一个登上Billboard Blues专辑排行榜的榜首,攀升至第3位。她与制作人Kevin Shirley合作,并与她首次合作发行了专辑“ Do n’t Explain”。专辑于次年在美国发行。

2013年,二人贝丝·哈特(Beth Hart)和乔·波纳马萨(Joe Bonamassa) 发行了又由凯文·雪莉(Kevin Shirley)制作的《跷跷板》。专辑在Billboard最佳独立专辑榜上上升到第8位。2014年赫德被提名为格莱美奖的跷跷板,她也被提名为蓝调音乐奖类别中的“最佳蓝调当代女歌手”。专辑在Billboard 200上保持最高峰,排名前50位。

哈特的第二张现场专辑/ DVD,《阿姆斯特丹之行》(Live in Amsterdam)也在荷兰阿姆斯特丹的皇家卡雷剧院录制。哈特(Hart)和乔·波纳马萨(Joe Bonamassa)进行了迷你欧洲巡回演出,其中有五场演出(卑尔根,挪威-伦敦,英国-安特卫普,比利时-阿姆斯特丹,荷兰),其中两场是在卡雷剧院。2014年,两个夜晚均被录制并发布在DVD / LP / CD“阿姆斯特丹之夜”中。

2014年,她与杰夫·贝克(Jeff Beck)一起在澳大利亚巡回演出,作为他的辅助表演,此外他还参加了他的舞台演出。

二○一五年至2019年:优于家庭,在地上火,黑咖啡和战争我的头脑

Hart的第七张个人录音室专辑《Better Than Home》于2015年4月13日在欧洲发行,第二天在美国发行。录音过程对Hart来说是“痛苦的”:这张专辑是由迈克尔·史蒂文斯(Michael Stevens)制作的,迈克尔·史蒂文斯的癌症诊断迫使哈特(Hart)在短短五天内完成了专辑的录制。除此之外,她在制作专辑时两次进入心理病房。不过,主打单曲“ Mechanical Heart”在“ iTunes Blues”歌曲列表中排名第一,专辑在荷兰进入了专辑排行榜的第1位。在美国,专辑在第1位进入了Billboard Blues排行榜和iTunes Blues排行榜。专辑在其他国家也有排行榜:德国排在第11位,英国排在第33位。2016年1月29日,哈特(Hart)和杰夫·贝克(Jeff Beck)在全球范围内的iTunes上发行了单曲“告诉她属于我” ,此前他曾在BBC Two上2015/2016年乔尔斯的年度Hootenanny演唱会上演唱过这首歌。他们还表演了《胡桃丛城市极限》。2015年底,《Mojo》杂志将这张专辑排在年度最佳布鲁斯专辑的第四位,而哈特则成为纪录片《团结》的旁白之一。

Hart于2016年10月14日在欧洲,新西兰和澳大利亚发行了她的第八张录音室专辑《Fire on the Floor》。在世界其他地区,该专辑于2017年2月3日发行,以配合她的巡演。Hart亲自创作了所有歌曲,除了“ Let’s Get Together”(与Rune Westberg合作)和“ Fat Man”(与Glen Burtnik合作)之外。专辑首张专辑发行,紧随其后的是《Love Is Lie》,这是专辑中的官方首张单曲。

2018年1月26日,贝丝·哈特(Beth Hart)和乔·波纳马萨(Joe Bonamassa)发行了凯文·雪莉(Kevin Shirley)再次生产的黑咖啡。这张专辑在美国蓝调排行榜上排名第一,在荷兰专辑前100名中也排名第一。

2018年11月30日,哈特(Hart)在Provogue Records / Mascot Label Group 发行了现场演唱会唱片《Live at the Royal Albert Hall》作为现场专辑和视频发行。录音是她于2018年5月在皇家阿尔伯特音乐厅表演时拍摄的。

哈特于2019年9月27日通过Provogue / Mascot Label Group 发行了她的第九张个人录音室专辑《War in My Mind》。

艺术性

哈特以其“内在”,“坚韧”,““翔”和“动感”与人声相反而闻名。哈特不仅是一位多才多艺的歌手,而且还弹奏钢琴,吉他,大提琴,低音吉他和打击乐器。

乔·博纳马萨萨(Joe Bonamassa)在瑞士蓝调音乐节上描述了他的合作者的表演时说:“我完全被贝丝击倒了。这位女士的举止像我是一个很酷的家伙,同时我在想,曼,她有她就是新的贾尼斯·乔普林,蒂娜·特纳 -真正的交易,你知道吗?

个人生活

哈特嫁给了她的公路经理斯科特·格茨科(Scott Guetzkow),目前居住在洛杉矶。她的经理是大卫·沃尔夫。哈特(Hart)在吸毒和双相情感障碍方面苦苦挣扎,但多年来使用宗教和练习先验冥想一直保持清醒的态度。
奖项和提名

在第56届格莱美颁奖典礼上,哈特(Hart)与跷跷板(Seesaw)一起获得了最佳布鲁斯专辑提名,最终输给了本·哈珀(Ben Harper)和查理·穆塞怀特(Charlie Musselwhite)的《Get Up!。哈特连续五年获得布鲁斯音乐奖提名,最终在2018年赢得“乐器演奏家-声乐”类别。

Beth Hart (born January 24, 1972) is an American singer, songwriter and musician from Los Angeles, California. She rose to fame with the release of her 1999 single “LA Song (Out of This Town)” from her second album Screamin’ for My Supper. The single was a number one hit in New Zealand, as well as reaching the top 5 of the US Adult Contemporary and Top 10 on the Billboard Adult Top 40 charts.

The albums Seesaw and Live in Amsterdam by Hart and Joe Bonamassa debuted at number 1 on the Billboard Blues Album Chart, a chart she has now topped six times. Hart has had two number 1 singles in Denmark, “As Good as It Gets” and “Learning to Live”, as well a double platinum-selling album, Leave the Light On.

Hart’s first album with Bonamassa, Don’t Explain, went gold in the Netherlands, while their 2014 collaboration Seesaw was nominated for a Grammy Award, and gave Hart her first Blues Music Award nomination in the category ‘Best Contemporary Blues Female Artist’.

Early life

Hart was born and raised in Los Angeles, California. As a 4-year-old, she began to play piano. At first, she concentrated on classical works by Bach and Beethoven, but as she grew older, she also began to play pieces by artists such as Etta James, Otis Redding and Led Zeppelin.

Regarding her childhood in an interview with Don Wilcock, Hart stated, “When I was a kid, my dad left me in a bad way, and what fucked me up the most was that he would be in the lives of my other sisters and brothers, but he wouldn’t be in mine.” At the age of 20, Hart lost her sister from complications of AIDS.

Career

1987–1998: Career beginnings

Hart entered L.A.’s High School for the Performing Arts in 10th grade as a vocal and cello major. At the prompting of a classmate, she soon began singing during open mic nights in the Belly Room of the Comedy Store.

Hart began playing clubs in Hollywood at the age of 15, and eventually enlisted bassist Tal Herzberg and guitarist Jimmy Khoury for Beth Hart and the Ocean of Souls, which was recorded in 1993. It includes “Am I the One” (which later appeared on her first official record “Immortal”) and a pop-rock cover of the Beatles’ “Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds”. The first released album with the Beth Hart Band, Immortal, was released in 1996 through Atlantic, scanning 13,000 copies and featured the single “God Bless You”. It also included “Am I the One”, a fan favorite that ended up on her first DVD that was released in 2005. After touring the record, including at Lollapalooza in 1996, the Beth Hart Band disbanded due to infighting.

In 1993, Hart appeared on Ed McMahon’s Star Search, ultimately winning the Female Vocalist competition. Hart has stated that winning the show did not land her a record deal due to the stigma associated with performing on the show, and that she had burned through the prize money she received by the time she struck a deal with Atlantic Records.

1999–2009: Commercial breakthrough

Hart’s debut solo album, Screamin’ for My Supper was released in 1999, and featured “LA Song (Out of This Town)”, a No. 1 hit in New Zealand, as well as a Top 10 Adult Contemporary chart hit in the US. The song also aired during Episode 17 of the 10th and final season of Beverly Hills, 90210. At the same time, Hart was singing the lead role in Love, Janis, an off-Broadway musical based on Joplin’s letters home to her mother.

Hart’s follow-up album, Leave the Light On, was released in 2003 via Koch Records, after being dropped by Atlantic presumably due to Hart’s drug addiction. While still successful in New Zealand, the album saw her breakthrough in the European market, with the single “Learning to Live” reaching number 1 in Denmark, while the album achieved a 2x Platinum certification. “Learning to Live” was also used as the theme song to Losing It with Jillian on NBC. In 2003, she became the first and only musician to feature as backing vocalist for a Deep Purple song (“Haunted”, released on the Bananas album).

Two years later in 2005, Hart released her first live album, Live at Paradiso, which was recorded at a former church in Amsterdam, and released both as a CD and a DVD. It featured a variety of Hart’s self written songs and a cover of “Whole Lotta Love” by “Led Zeppelin”. Hart appears on Toots Thielemans’ album One More For the Road on the track “I Gotta Right To Sing The Blues”, which was released in 2006.

Hart’s fourth solo studio album 37 Days was released in Europe in July 2007, and eventually as a DVD as well. The album debuted at No. 1 in Denmark and spent two weeks at the top, her first album to top a national chart, and additionally reached a Gold certification in the country. The record was her last on a major label (Universal), though it solidified her European commercial success.

2010–2014: Independent career, collaborations with Joe Bonamassa

Her fifth solo studio album My California was released in 2010, and was her first on Provogue Records. Hart delivered music to the end-scene of the last episode of season 6 of Californication, with the title song of this record “My California”. On August 23, 2012, her song “Take It Easy on Me” from My California was used in the first episode of the eighth series of the BBC TV drama Waterloo Road. On July 31, 2012, the album was released in the United States. On the same date, she released an EP titled Introducing Beth Hart.

During this time, Hart collaborated with Slash on “Mother Maria”, released on the iTunes version of Slash’s 2010 solo album, Slash, and additionally collaborated with rapper Born on his single “It Hurts”, released in February 2012. Following her tour with Jeff Beck in 2006 through the United States, she appeared with him again in December 2012, at the Kennedy Center Opera House, along with a group of blues/rock musicians, performing “I’d Rather Go Blind” in tribute to Buddy Guy, who received a 2012 Kennedy Center Honor for his lifetime of contributions to American culture. The performance received a standing ovation from President Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama, and led to the collaboration with Buddy Guy, where he recorded the song “What You Gonna Do About Me” with Beth Hart for his album Rhythm & Blues.

In 2011, Hart collaborated with blues guitarist Joe Bonamassa on their first co-release “Don’t Explain”, an album of blues classics. The album reached number 3 on the Billboard Blues Album Chart and also went gold in the Netherlands. She additionally provided vocals for the track “No Love on the Street” on Bonamassa’s Dust Bowl, which was released the same year.

The following year, Hart’s release Bang Bang Boom Boom became one of her biggest commercial successes, appearing on the charts of at least 10 countries, as well as becoming her first to chart on the Billboard Blues Album Chart, climbing to Number 3. She worked with producer Kevin Shirley, whom she collaborated with for the first time on the album “Don’t Explain”. The album was released the following year in the United States.

In 2013, the duo Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa released Seesaw, again produced by Kevin Shirley. The album rose to number 8 on the Billboard Top Independent Album Chart. In 2014 Hart was nominated for a Grammy Award for Seesaw and she was also nominated for a Blues Music Award in the category ‘Best Contemporary Blues Female Artist’. The album additionally holds her highest peak position on the Billboard 200, reaching the Top 50.

Hart’s second live album/DVD, Live in Amsterdam, was also recorded in Amsterdam, Netherlands, this time at the Royal Carre Theatre. Hart and Joe Bonamassa went on a mini European tour of five shows (Bergen, Norway – London, UK – Antwerp, Belgium – Amsterdam, Netherlands), of which two were at the Carre Theatre. Both nights were recorded and released on the DVD/LP/CD “Live in Amsterdam” in 2014.

In 2014, she performed with Jeff Beck during his Australian tour as a supporting act, in addition to joining him on stage during his set.

2015–2019: Better Than Home, Fire on the Floor, Black Coffee, and War in My Mind

Hart’s seventh solo studio album Better Than Home, was released on April 13, 2015 in Europe and on the following day in the US. The recording process was “painful” for Hart: the album was produced by Michael Stevens, whose cancer diagnosis pressured Hart into completing the recording of the album in just five days. In addition to this, she entered a psych ward twice while making the album. Nevertheless, the lead single “Mechanical Heart” charted at number 1 in the “iTunes Blues” song list, and the album entered the album charts in the Netherlands at number 1. In the USA the album entered both the Billboard Blues Charts and iTunes Blues Charts at number 1. The album also charted in other countries: number 11 in Germany and 33 in the UK. On January 29, 2016, Hart and Jeff Beck released the single “Tell Her You Belong To Me” worldwide on iTunes, after performing the song live on Jools’ Annual Hootenanny in 2015/2016 on BBC Two. They also performed “Nutbush City Limits” on the show as well. At the end of 2015, Mojo magazine ranked the album as the fourth best blues album of the year, while Hart appeared as one of the narrators for the documentary film Unity.

Hart released her eighth studio album, Fire on the Floor, on October 14, 2016, in Europe, New Zealand and Australia. For the rest of the world it was released on February 3, 2017, to coincide with her tour. Hart wrote all songs herself, except for “Let’s Get Together” (with Rune Westberg) and “Fat Man” (with Glen Burtnik). The title track was released first followed by “Love Is a Lie”, which is the official first single off the album.

On January 26, 2018, Beth Hart and Joe Bonamassa released Black Coffee, again produced by Kevin Shirley. The album debuted at number 1 on the US Blues Chart, and also in the Dutch album top 100.

On November 30, 2018, Hart released a live concert recording, Live at the Royal Albert Hall, as a live album and as a video release on Provogue Records/Mascot Label Group. The recordings were captured in May 2018 when she performed at the Royal Albert Hall.

Hart released her ninth solo studio album, War in My Mind, on September 27, 2019, through Provogue/Mascot Label Group.

Artistry

Hart is known for her “visceral”, “gritty”, “soaring” and “dynamic” contralto vocals. Hart is not only a versatile vocalist, she also plays piano, guitar, cello, bass guitar and percussion.

Describing his collaborator’s performance at Blues Ball Festival in Switzerland, Joe Bonamassa told Music Radar: “I was totally knocked out by Beth. Here’s this lady who’s acting like I’m the cool one, and meanwhile I’m thinking, Man, she’s got it all. She’s the new Janis Joplin, Tina Turner – the real deal, you know?”

Personal life

Hart is married to her road manager Scott Guetzkow, and currently resides in Los Angeles. Her manager is David Wolff. Hart has struggled with drug addiction and bi-polar disorder, but has been sober for a number of years using religion and practicing transcendental meditation.

Awards and nominations

At the 56th Annual Grammy Awards, Hart received a nomination for Best Blues Album with Seesaw, ultimately losing to Ben Harper and Charlie Musselwhite’s Get Up!. Hart has been nominated at the Blues Music Awards for five consecutive years, ultimately winning the “Instrumentalist – Vocals” category in 2018.

搜了下战总发过alac的https://www.cdbao.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=1255297&highlight=Beth%2BHart
查缺补漏,这个版本是flac CD抓的。

专辑列表:
1993 – Beth Hart & The Ocean of Souls – Beth Hart
1996 – Beth Hart Band – Immortal
1999 – Beth Hart – Screamin’ For My Supper
2003 – Beth Hart – Leave The Light On (2CD)
2005 – Beth Hart – Live At Paradiso
2007 – Beth Hart – 37 Days
2010 – Beth Hart – My California
2011 – Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa – Don’t Explain
2012 – Beth Hart – Bang Bang Boom Boom
2013 – Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa – Seesaw
2014 – Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa – Live In Amsterdam (2CD)
2015 – Beth Hart – Better Than Home
2016 – Beth Hart – Fire On The Floor
2018 – Beth Hart & Joe Bonamassa – Black Coffee
2018 – Beth Hart – Front and Center
2019 – Beth Hart – War In My Mind

评分

参与人数 1CD +400 收起 理由
最终之战 + 400

查看全部评分

美金属核后硬核:Wise Man’s Fear《6CD》2013-2020/FLAC/BD
美国另类摇滚巨头 煤油炉Primus《13CD》1990-2017/FLAC/BD
解压密码:www.cdbao.net或者savalone