x
盛彦儒 Stanley《盛下的爱 SHEN's Love》.jpg

专辑名称:盛下的爱 SHEN's Love
歌手名称:盛彦儒 Stanley
制作发行:JSJ杰思国际娱乐
发行日期:2019年06月26日
专辑语言:国语

专辑介绍:

【盛下的爱】为盛彦儒Stanley首张迷你专辑,之所以取名叫「盛下的爱」是因「盛」刚好与「剩」 同音。讲述着现代人们的爱情总是因着一时的冲动而做的决定,但却因思考不够熟虑而剩下了许多的遗憾,导致自己错过了生命中真正对的人。

「就像个⼯工具,就像个机器,每天问你到底在不在意」,此歌词呼应了爱情就如同机器般,复杂的让人永远摸不透,如何才能找到平衡点呢?

歌曲介绍:

【在意】(Care about you):

这首歌是我开始写歌录音的处女作,当时就是音乐方面的东西都一概不懂,就只是想写出一首属于自己的歌,靠着我跳街舞时听着音乐的感觉,就在高中上课时拿出一张白纸开始我的创作路。其实这首歌2018年2月的时候就在Youtube上架了,大家都还蛮喜欢我洗脑的副歌旋律律,朗朗上口。

在2019年,我跟制作人EnZo突然有一个想法,想说竟然大家这么喜欢这首歌,那不如我们自己来重新编制一个属于我自己的版本,于是我们让这首歌不只是单纯的R&B,其中加入许多EDM和流行音乐的元素,推向了主流的市场。

【Waiting for you】(ft.龚洁恩):

是否有一个他/她存在于你的生活中,但往往却不知道两人究竟是什么关系?每天早上互道早安、晚上一定得说声晚安,更别说是吃饱了没,所有的动作都成了生活的一种习惯,但心中的那句话始终就是说不出口。

Stanley首次与「声林之王」遗珠之憾R&B独特中性声线的龚洁恩跨刀合作,以及Stanley的嘻哈音乐制作人EnZo,尝试了和以往不同的音乐风格,Stanley早已锁定了洁恩这种独特声线,想把握两人未來的无限可能。R&B一直是Stanley音乐风格的罩门,但把两人的风格串连后却产生了另一种新的感觉。

专辑制作Album Produce:

制作人Producer: EnZo

录音工程师Recording Engineer:EnZo

混音工程师Mixing Engieer:EnZo

音乐工作室Music Studio:UNZIP Studio解压说音乐(Taoyuan District,TYC)

舞蹈工作室Dance Studio:Mr.Frog Dance Studio

专辑封面设计/编制Album Design:韩恩

专辑翻译Album translation:安琳 Amy/Peggy

封面拍摄Cover Photo:珀玮/霈译

代理发行Issue as agent:杰思国际娱乐 JSJ Music

“SHEN’s Love” is the first mini album of Stanley. The album’s name is called “SHEN’s Love” is because the first word in Chinese means “remaining”, the pronunciation of the world is also the same as Stanley’s last name. So, the name can both means “remaining love”, and “Stanley’s love”.

The album is about modern people always makeing decisions based on impulsive impulses when it comes to relationships, but it also ends with regrets due to their immature thinking, that causes them to miss the right person of their life. One part of the lyrics “like a tool, like a machine, asking if you care or not every day.”, these lyric echoes love as a machine, its complexity can never be understood.

Song introduction (Care about you)

This song is my first song when I start writing music, I know nothing about producing music at that time. My intention was to write a song on my own. Listening to the music with the way I dance to it, with a pen and a piece of paper, expressing with my own creation.

This song was released on YouTube in February 2018, my audience liked my catchy lyrics and melody quite much.

In 2019, me and my producer, EnZo, had a new idea. We decided to remake the song again, we add many elements such as EDM and pop music, try to push this song to the mainstream market.

(Waiting for you ft. JN)

is there someone in your life you can never understand the relationships between you and him/her ? You talk to each other all day long, but it all turns into a habit with words you keep in your heart.

It is the first time Stanley cooperating with a talented singer from the talent show “Jungle Voice”. Her name is JN, with her special voice and R&B style, Stanley believed that they have endless possibilities. R&B has always been feeble of Stanley's musical style, but the combination of the two styles has clash each other with a certain different spark.

Album production:

Producer: EnZo

Recording Engineer: EnZo

Mixing Engineer: EnZo

Music Studio: UNZIP Studio (Taoyuan District, TYC)

Dance Studio: Mr. Frog Dance Studio

Album Cover Design: 韩恩

Album translation: Iris Chao, Peggy Lee/Stanley Ho

Cover Photo: WadeCHANG/Pei Yi

Release agency: JSJ Music

专辑曲目:

01.在意
02.Waiting for you (feat. 龚洁恩)

全碟网盘下载地址:  

游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

嘻哈饶舌:Gucci Mane《 Delusions of Grandeur》2019/Mp3/BD
发光曲线乐队《荒野星》2019/320K/MP3/BD/CT